|October 13, 2012||to||October 14, 2012|
- Explore the fundamentals of joint mobility and joint prep training and their role in preventing injury.
- Understand and implement proper muscle activation and sequencing exercises for various movements such as squats, lunges, pull ups, push ups, ring dips and rows…etc.
- Learn how to incorporate specific body weight exercises to develop connectivity and control that can later be applied in sport or weight training.
- Develop greater range of motion through the use of tools such as kettlebells, poles and bands.
- Understand and create a sound pre-workout joint mobility warm up, as well as develop a post training stretching and self massage practice.
- Receive a instructors manual covering the essential bodyweight and joint mobility exercises that make up the Agatsu Mobility & Movement Certification.
Early Bird Cost is $500 for 2 full days. REGISTER HERE.
Search the site
- April 27, 2013:
- May 25, 2013:
- June 7, 2013:
- July 7, 2013:
- July 22, 2013:
- July 27, 2013:
- September 6, 2013:
Blog & Forum Login
Please log in to comment on the CrossFit Winnipeg blog and forums.
- ~ Denise
"Thanks CrossFit Winnipeg for motivating me to commit to feeling the youngest I've ever felt... the older I get... from this point on!
- Read more testimonials »