|August 22, 2012|
|6:30 pm||to||8:30 pm|
CrossFit Winnipeg is hosting The Pain Free Workshop.
Date: Wednesday, August 22nd, 2012
Location: CrossFit Winnipeg
Cost: $25.00 (advanced registration via PayPal)
or $40.00 Cash at the door
Led by native Winnipegger, fellow CrossFitter and Egoscue University Affiliate Instructor – Deb Preachuk
The Pain Free Workshop is designed to increase your understanding of the human body and its relationship to pain, posture and performance.
Pain Free Workshop students will learn how posture is directly related to pain, simple steps and corrective exercises you can do on your own at home to resolve it naturally without medication, manipulation or surgery.
Cost: $25.00 (pre-register) OR $40.00 (CASH ONLY at the door)
* All who pre-register will be entered for a raffle to win an Online Posture Alignment Therapy Menu valued at $90.00 USD from Pain Free Posture MN
For more information or to reserve your seat, please visit our Registration Page
Who is this workshop for?
- This workshop is for people of all ages and abilities who are looking to achieve a pain free life and living and enhance their athletic performance naturally WITHOUT medication, manipulation or surgery. A great intro for CrossFitters, and those who work in the health and wellness industry (personal trainers, pilates, yoga, group fitness instructors, massage therapists, chiropractors and physiotherapists).
What will I learn?
- How posture is directly related to pain
- How you can tell the difference between a treatment and a cure
- Why addressing your posture is KEY to becoming pain free
What do I bring?
- Please wear comfortable clothes, and bring a water bottle and pen to take notes.
Click HERE for more information and to register.
Search the site
- April 27, 2013:
- May 20, 2013:
- May 22, 2013:
- May 25, 2013:
- June 7, 2013:
- July 7, 2013:
- July 22, 2013:
- July 27, 2013:
- September 6, 2013:
Blog & Forum Login
Please log in to comment on the CrossFit Winnipeg blog and forums.
- ~ Maxim
"I am fitter. I am healthier. I am happier.
- Read more testimonials »