Registration for the Bridge City Beatdown in Saskatoon opens July 20th. The event takes place on September 7th and 8th, 2012 and is similar to our own FrostFit Games, with a category for Advanced athletes “The Beasts” and Novice Athletes “The Brutes”. It’s a really fun event and we’d like to send a contingent to represent CFW. We need both competitors and spectators/helpers!
If you are interested in competing, please post to the comments of this blog post or on the Forum and let us know.
- Are you going to watch or to compete?
- Which category you would like to compete in?
- Are you driving and if so, would you like to carpool and do you have a vehicle?
- Would you like us to program some extra work for you to do in preparation for the event?
- Would you be interested in some nutrition/recovery/mental prep work or group coaching for the event?
With this information we can get you prepared for the event and try to set up some carpooling and accommodations. Please visit our Competitions & Events Forum for more in depth discussion on the event, how to train for it, and travel arrangements. I’ve set up a section for the Bridge City Beatdown.
3 Comments to “Want to compete in the sport of fitness?”
Search the site
- April 27, 2013:
- May 25, 2013:
- June 7, 2013:
- July 7, 2013:
- July 22, 2013:
- July 27, 2013:
- September 6, 2013:
Blog & Forum Login
Please log in to comment on the CrossFit Winnipeg blog and forums.
- ~ Regan
"I can’t even describe how grateful I am to have discovered CFW!"
- Read more testimonials »