About CrossFit Winnipeg
It takes hard work and commitment to truly enjoy life, to make the most of it and have fun at the same time. Commitment, facing challenges, confronting fears and finding the courage to persevere are difficult, but are also extremely rewarding. CrossFit Winnipeg is dedicated to helping you live your best life. To us, real fitness is more than a physical state of being or appearance. Real fitness encompasses the physical, the mental, and the emotional. Physical training develops and reinforces positive character traits such as confidence, honour, perseverance, discipline, courage, integrity, responsibility, dedication, and joy. Training also acts to reduce stress and anxiety, and has benefits that reach far beyond the quantifiable. Real fitness feels good, inspires you and others, and adds years and richness to your life. Real fitness is accessible to anyone, regardless of age, experience, and ability level, that is willing to work for it. There is no magic pill. People that have real fitness experience life the way it was meant to be experienced.
- Mastery – We choose to actively seek out the knowledge and skills to master the art of wellbeing and performance. We strive to do what we do uncommonly well and to empower everyone we touch to do the same.
- Veracity – We have a deep and unwavering respect for truth, precision and integrity. If we get it wrong, we promise to explain why and to do what it takes to make it right.
- Community – We create, nurture and support a shared experience, the knowledge that we belong to something great.
- Celebration – While our community is there for support and accountability, it is also a source of fun and play, as a means to honour and celebrate small successes in the journey to achieve big.
- Enlightenment – We provide insights and experiences that result in a clearer, more meaningful understanding of ourselves and the world around us. We want to create “aha moments” that inspire and empower.
Inspire, Educate, Empower
Search the site
- April 27, 2013:
- May 20, 2013:
- May 22, 2013:
- May 25, 2013:
- June 7, 2013:
- July 7, 2013:
- July 22, 2013:
- July 27, 2013:
- September 6, 2013:
Blog & Forum Login
Please log in to comment on the CrossFit Winnipeg blog and forums.
- ~ Denise
"Thanks CrossFit Winnipeg for motivating me to commit to feeling the youngest I've ever felt... the older I get... from this point on!
- Read more testimonials »